Wednesday, April 11, 2012

WIP Wednesday

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced


Had an awesome Easter break with the kids, but its time to get back into some projects I have on the go. Going back through some pics from the last month, it definitely looks like I am starting waaaay too many things with not enough finishes!!

This "WIP Wednesday" might help me be a bit more focused AND hopefully get me a few more  items on the FINISHED list!


1.  Scrappy Stars 
 I made these from my first ever designer fabric charm pack. I used Moda "Ruby". I was a little disappointed to only get 4 blocks from it. I still had about 10 charms left from the pack, they were all the small dot "filler" type fabrics and just would not fit with the other ones. Meh. I will get back to this one when I figure out how I want to use them.


2. Log Cabin Playmat Quilt
This one should be finished in the next few days. I made the top on Monday night after we got home form the camping trip and I just needed to sew SOMETHING! I used solids I had. Not too keen on the yellow but dont hate it that much to pull it apart and fix!


3. QAYGFMQAL
This one will be around for a while...I have 16 blocks done and have a couple of options on what to do with them. I can make the remaining 8 blocks, or do a 30in centre block??


There is more, this will do for now. I'm going to try to get at least one finished, and progress on the other two by next week.

Kate x

2 comments:

  1. Love your scrappy stars! I also love the Ruby range. Have been meaning to get some of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that block! can't wait to see the finished thing!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message!